What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 17 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes, Food Dollars, and Teal Meals that you can use at the majority of all retail locations conveniently loaded onto your One Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Dining Hall MealsDining Hall Meals give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including Wagoner Dining Hall, Madeline To-Go and Dub's Café.
Teal MealsTeal Meals can be used at most of our retail locations here on campus. Teal Meals are preset combos that typically includes one entrée, side and a beverage.. The block 80 plan includes 80 teal meals or dining hall meals that averages about 5 meals per week, the block 110 plan comes with 110 teal meals or dining hall meals that averages about 7 meals per week, and the block 35 has 35 teal meals or dining hall meals that averages about 2 meals per week.
Guest MealsThe Block 80, Block 110 and both All Access Meal Plans come with 5 Guest Meals that can be used at any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls. Treat a friend or family member to a meal!
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions as needed for guest
- To-go meals: Madeline To-Go, Dub’s Café, Subway, and Jole Mole offer mobile ordering.
Managing Your Plan
There are a couple ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Food Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Auxiliary Service office in the Warwick Building, open Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Food Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Food Dollars now.
- 8.19.20 - First Day of Fall 2020 Class
- 1.11.21 - First Day of Spring 2021 Class