FEBRUARY VIP PROMOS
Is your Food Dollar balance running low?
Food Dollars may be added to any meal plan at any point during the semester. Add-On Food Dollars are billed to the Student Account. Unused Food Dollars will roll from the Summer Sessions, to the Fall Semester, to the Spring Semester, as long as the student is signed-up for a meal plan in the following or roll-to semester. All unused Food Dollars expire at the end of the spring semester.
- How to Add Food Dollars:
- Log in to your account on MySeaport
- Select the “Student Services” tab
- Select “Student Meal Plan Application” under “Services” on the left side of the screen
- Once you’ve opened your Meal Plan application, you will find an “Add Dollars” button.
- Select the amount you would like to add. The cost will be billed to your Student Account.